Miriam Slozberg is a blogger, social media manager, and does astrology and tarot readings as well part time. She took a break from that for a while, however is back into doing readings. However she is focusing on helping clients get the exposure they need for their businesses.
Miriam is a results-focused integrated marketing professional and growth hacker with more than 3 years of experience building brand awareness, public engagement and driving web traffic.
She has skills in employing effective marketing strategies, tactics and brand analysis. Adept in keeping up with and identifying current trends in social media, especially Facebook/Twitter/Google+/LinkedIn. Published author of 3 social media guidance eBooks and respected evangelist for the power of online conversation.
Miriam has consulted and coached companies such as Sears, Whirlpool and Hero Burgers on social media management and modern SEO techniques, including blog writing and keyword-driven unique content.
• Named one of AGBeat’s Top 50 Influencers of 2014 for social media evangelism and expertise. Regularly feature in magazines and newspapers (The Boston Globe, Fortune, Worth), radio shows, podcasts and blogs as a social media expert.
• Increased engagement with Evergreen Kosher Market Facebook page by 3600% in 1 month. For an entrepreneur, grew Facebook fan base from 558 likes to 2489 in 6 months, with engagement and reach rising over 3000% each month.
• Achieved page one search rankings through quality-focused SEO for small businesses with a previously low online presence, leading to increased traffic and lead generation; an example is boosted rankings for Smile Carpets in searches for “Toronto carpets” and “laminate flooring installation”
• Manage social media accounts using Hootsuite, with responsibility for status updates, images, relevant links and exploiting opportunities for viral marketing through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn.
• Project-manage and oversee online marketing objectives, strategies and budgets, collaborating with web developers, advertisers and production managers to lead integrated campaigns.
• Coordinate online thought leadership campaigns as a key method in generating highly searchable content to build brand awareness, reputation and drive web traffic through targeted search keywords.
• Past experience in executing SEO strategies including keyword optimization, on-page maintenance, website analysis (site map and navigation), content development, and link building.
Miriam has hosted 3 different podcasts in the past, co-written some e-books on social media, quote books on parenting, depression and about life and death.
Getting Social with Miriam– Interviewed many entrepreneurs of various niches.
The Expressive Mom Show– Interviewed various specialists pertaining to parenting and children.
Exploring the Eighth House– Pertaining to the death industry because it’s important to bring more awareness and to squash the taboo aspect.
Straight Talk About Klout and Social Media Influence
Straight Talk Who-What-Why-When-How Etiquette
Ahas on Conscious Death and Dying: Life is a Journey – Celebration
A Mortician’s Point of View: On Conscious Death and Dying
Aha’s for Raising Children and Children with Special Needs
Time to End the Stigma of Mental Challenges Like Depression
As of August 2016
Website Visitors– 5,000
Twitter Followers @miriamslozberg– 20.9K
Facebook Friends– 3,745
Intagram Followers– 17.3K
(building Expressive MomFB fan page)
Mostly Canada and US
20% 25-34 years old
40% 35-44 years old
40% 45+ years old